Join us for a Summer Night of networking, vendors, Photo Booth, food, drinks, and prizes!
When: 6:30 pm
Where: Heartwood & Co. 1402 Broad Street, Victoria, British Columbia
What to expect: Enjoy a night of:
- Intentional Networking
- Inspiring Talks and conversations
- Drinks, Appetizers & Treats
- Vendors + Prizes
We can’t wait to meet you!
Join us for an event focused on how to fall in Love with Networking!
Enjoy a night of:
- Networking and creating new connections
- Inspiring speakers
- Drinks, Appetizers & Treats
- Prizes and Goodie Bags
Doors open at 6:30pm and the celebration will run until 9:00pm.
photo by @shantalmariecreative
Love Your Business x Love Your Mondays
Join us for our very first "Viccity Business Babes Morning Mingle" where Makenzie will guide us in a workshop to help us fall in love with our Businesses!
Here is what we will cover in our morning workshop:
1) The three pillars needed to ensure your business is one that not only makes you money but is one that you will love long term. Most businesses have two of the three pillars, make sure you are in love with your business by including the third.
2) Fears and roadblocks come up in every business, in order for you to love what you are doing you need a plan to make sure these bumps in the road don't hold you back. Makenzie will go over a tested methodology to ensure all your bases are covered and you create a business you love that thrives.
3) Make money. Have an impact. Love your business.
What you'll get: An Inspiring workshop, coffee/tea, and a light breakfast!
Where: Parkside Hotel and Spa in the James Bay Room 7:30am-9:00am
Mackenzie Chilton of Love Your Mondays
Makenzie helps people Love Their Mondays and find careers worth working. She believes people deserve to start their day with excitement, to fill it with tasks and work that have meaning. We should all fall asleep knowing that we’ve left a piece of our hearts on this earth, that we’ve made an impact with our work. Makenzie will help you stop saying WTF?! and start saying I love Mondays.
Join us as we launch the Victoria Chapter of Business Babes Collective!
Business Babes Collective is a global platform connecting and inspiring businesswomen from around the world through community, education, and collaboration.
Join your hosts Lya Iglesias and Danielle Wiebe for a fun and inspiring evening! We will enjoy refreshments, mingling, vendors, inspiring speakers and prizes!
We are excited to have Melodie, founder of Elate Cosmetics as a speaker and vendor for the event!
Danielle Wiebe will also be speaking about launching this community and the vision she has for Business Babes Collective in Victoria!
Who should attend: This is an opportunity for business owners, bloggers, creatives and aspiring business women to meet other local Victoria entrepreneurs. This is also an opportunity to connect with us to see how you can be involved in our community! We SO look forward to meeting you!