ON THIS NIGHT WE ARE GOING TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND LEARN ALL ABOUT THE GRAM!
Let's learn how to work it well TOGETHER!
What should you expect?
- LOTS of networking - more so hanging out with other local business babes, who are most likely there for the same reasons you are AKA to make new connections, be a part of a community, gain a support system, and to enhance their personal business ( from side hustles to full time)
- Inspiring Speakers such as Kimmy & Ruby from the Lemon Life Social who will go in detail of how to be successful with the ever changing social platform- Instagram
- SHOP & meet the faces behind some local goods & services, from clothing to calligraphy!
- Drinks from One Hope Wine
- Giveaways- wooo!
What you should wear?
- Anything Hawaiian vibes and that you feel confident in ( P.S there Hello fotos photo booth- so be photo ready!)
- Comfy stylin' shoes- you will be up on your feet most of the night so as much as you might want to rock the stilettos- might not be the best decision!
What should you bring?
- Your phone for notes & to add your new friends on the gram
- Business cards!
Hosted at The Point in Mission Bay
Doors open at 6:30pm and the part-tay will run until 9:00pm!
Terms and Conditions:
Sorry No Refunds