action takers club
location: Hervana Coworking: 595 Howe st Suite 506, Vancouver, BC
dates: september TBA
cLASS timeS: 7:30AM-10:30AM
What is The #ActionTakersClub?
The Action Takers Club is a 4-week intensive program to help you take action in your business and be supported by an intimate group of female entrepreneurs. We have 4 modules that cover topics such as action taking, goal setting, networking, collaboration, marketing, advertising, social media, sales and more. Consider this a super-condensed business program for the modern day business babe.
We are excited to work closely with an intimate group of entrepreneurs who are serious about taking the next step in their businesses!
- A Light Breakfast, coffee and tea provided by Blenz Coffee for each session
- 4 weeks of topical 3-hour workshops geared towards specific action taking in your business
- Small intimate group of women who are SERIOUS about taking their businesses to the next level
- Interactive Mastermind Sessions
- Private Facebook and Accountability Group
- Comprehensive Workbook and Outline
- Coaching throughout on topics such as Goal Setting, Social Media, Marketing, Sales, Productivity etc.
What our past students have said:
"I never knew I could be so productive and having the support and help of the other women made it feel like nothing could stop me. If you are thinking at all of being a part of the Action Takers Club--DO IT. It will be the best decision you make for your business--and for you."
- Taylor Aller, Relationship Project
"Danielle has thoughtfully crafted the course content with specific modules for each session complete with beautiful materials and on-point content that will either make you glad you have started something new in your business or open up your mind to something completely new and necessary for your business."
- Kathleen James, Travel Blogger
the ATC is the place to be if you are looking to make powerful connections with likeminded entrepreneurship-driven ladies! The hardest thing about entrepreneurship for me is doing it alone and it can get SO lonely. After you're done the course it'll feel like you just graduated with your grad class. Class of 2017, baby!
- Danielle Mah, Designer & Calligrapher